• are willing to serve the safety and freedom of the State of Alaska;
• are willing to invest of their time in a primarily volunteer status (ASDF SMs receive pay when they are called for State active duty by the Governor);
• are willing and privileged to serve in uniform and carry a military rank commensurate with prior military service and/or civilian credentialing);
• are willing to share their experience and are used to work in a team;
• have a variety of information technology experience - preferably cyber security;
• have experience in Military Computer Emergency Response Teams (MilCERT);
• have an affinity to think as a possible attacker.
• love to think „out of the box“.
Thereby, we are looking to fill and create among others the following positions:
• INFOSEC Officer;
• Forensic Expert;
• Incident Responder;
• Penetration Tester;
• Security Analyst;
• Security Auditor;
• Vulnerability Assessor;
• IT Infrastructure specialist;
• Hot line.
If you have questions or are interested, please send a short description of your interest, background and the reasons why you would like to contribute with your knowledge to the following email address: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.